About the property
A TRULY UNIQUE BEACHSIDE PROPERTY... WITH THE WOW FACTOR Set on the national monument of Artola dunes and beach in East Marbella, this luxury dune-front villa is perfect for those who like nature and privacy yet have frontline access to the beach and close proximity to city as well as all amenities. The beautiful and richly furnished villa is completely renovated to high standards and is splashed in sunlight and style. It has been transformed into a beautiful contemporary style villa and offers the tranquillity of nature's surroundings. The plot of 1945m2 begins with a driveway which easily accommodates 4 cars. The garage was recently re-modelled and although currently features a laundry and games room, has been equipped with underfloor heating, air conditioning, WiFi, TV connections, and floor sockets that allows it to easily transform into; an apartment, an office, music studio, cinema room, yoga studio, gym, etc. Once you enter through the large wooden door of the villa, you'll directly experience the true gem of this property…a central courtyard, featuring a beautiful saman wooden table with and an outdoor fireplace, all to bring your friends and family together to create those special memories all year round. The ground floor of the villa is designed around this courtyard; offering an open lounge with a fireplace, dining area, and a very large open plan kitchen with an island to encourage family meals and long conversations. A separate salon offers an area for relaxation, along with 3 luxurious double bedrooms with bathroom en-suites. The upper floor contains the master bedroom with bathroom en-suite, a terrace with incredible views over the dunes to the sea, as well as an additional guest bedroom with bathroom en-suite, private terrace and views to the sea. From the ground floor there is a second private staircase which leads to a further bedroom with bathroom en-suite; the cosy tower room, with beautiful sea, mountain and garden views.
Separate from the main villa, there is as well a staff apartment with 2 bedrooms, a salon/kitchenette and bathroom, which is also reformed to the highest standards. The garden is open and airy, yet with complete privacy for its new owners. There is a large, heated pool with extensive sunny terraces, a grass area along with cosy seating areas. This property has been built to high standards with large windows that invites natural light into all the rooms. Located only 250 meters from Marbella's best beaches with crystalline waters and fantastic beachfront "chiringuitos" restaurants. The result hits the perfect balance of clean yet soft, refined yet welcoming; an upmarket villa that breathes luxury while understanding the importance of both comfortable homely touches and private spaces. A true gem that needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated. Other features:
- a large sauna has wonderful views over the garden
- a separate staff-apartment with a salon, kitchenette, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom
- kitchen offers 4 ovens, 2 dishwashers, a wine fridge, ice machine: Miele appliances
- alarm and camera system
- underfloor heating throughout, with individual temperature controls in every room.
- hot/cold air-conditioning throughout the villa
- laundry with 2 washing machines, 1 dryer: Miele appliances
- high rental income with track record, therefore, also interesting for investors
- reduced water bills due to own well Artola Baja is a sought-after residential area, only 25 minutes from the airport and the beautiful city of Malaga and 10 minutes from Marbella's lovely old town. Nikki Beach, Don Carlos Hotel, Cabopino port, The Dunes of Artola and Elviria are all within walking distance. Playa de Artola – Cabopino is considered the best beaches in the Costa del Sol. Its new wooden boardwalk crosses over the natural sand dunes and are connected to the Senda Litoral (160km costal path of Malaga). This rare area of landscape; dotted with magnificent pine trees and delicate natural vegetation like sea narcissus and junipers is truly special. Playa de Cabopino flies the Blue Flag 2018, an award given by the European Foundation for Environmental Education according to quality criteria in four areas: environmental education and information, quality of the water, environmental management, safety and services.