Modern style villa close to the sea next to the beautiful park with swans
The design of the villa is modern and fresh. Set on 2 levels, this spacious Costa del Sol villas are going to be built using only the finest materials throughout. The ceilings of the first floor subtly cover the terraces which are shared by all the bedrooms. Thus, allowing light to enter conveniently, according to the time of the day and the season. You will enjoy stunning views over the Mediterranean Sea towards North Africa. In and around Sotogrande, you will find a harbour and delightful marina, chic restaurants, beach clubs, Spa, luxury shops and the most prestigious golf courses in a natural and exclusive environment.
FOUNDATION AND STRUCTURE
• Reinforced concrete structural floor .
• Two way reinforced concrete slab, with pillars and beams, according to the European and Spanish regulations.
ROOF AND TERRACES
• Inverted flat roof covered with gravel.
• Anti-slip flooring in terraces.
• Insulation and waterproofing according to the regulations.
• Brick cavity wall with partly insulated cavity with extruded polyestyrene.
• Exterior wall rendering with cement mortar and finishes according to design.
• The pillars will be covered to break the thermal bridge.
• Double hollow ceramic bricks, reinforced with cement mortar. Finished with gypsum plaster work and matt paint.
• Thermal break aluminum profiles with security laminated glass 4+4 / camera / 4+4.
• Low E-glass
• Street front-1m high wall+ 1m high mesh.
• Division between plots: Stone finished retaining wall (when necessary) and metallic mesh.
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
• Air conditioning/heating system.
• Hot water provided by solar panels.
• Interior floors: Porcelanic tile
• Exterior floors: Anti-slip Porcelanic tile.
• According to the floor.
• Porcelanic tile.
• Security entrance door.
• Standard height white lacquered internal doors, with hidden hinges.
• Closets following detailed design.
• Closets: White lacquered sliding doors with finger pull and insides finished in Cancun textile.
SWITCHES AND SOCKETS
• Schneider electrics (or similar).
• Downlight LED on ceilings; in bathrooms, kitchens and corridors.
• Swimming pool finished in white mosaic.
• Includes exterior shower.
• Pool depth of 1.15m / 1.20 m (amplified if desired).
• Modifiable pool size (only in some units).
• Grass seeds.
• Video intercom.
• Low and high units lacquered with fingerpull.
• Conglomerate quartz worktop and splashback finished with porcelanic tile.
• Appliances; vitroceramic, oven, extractor
• Sanitary ware ROCA (or similar). Including suspended toilets.
• Resin shower tray .
• Taps: Ramón Soler (or similar)